Our Kids

Our Kids
Family

Saturday, May 8, 2010

feeling the baby kicking me

So lieing here feeling the baby kicking me in the ribs i love feeling it but sometime i cant breath :) oh well he/she is alive and well i do love feeling it :) It makes me happy knowing that i am a mother i cant wait for years for now and get treated great from my childern :) oh life is great :) childern are from God and loving the fact that God gave us this little one to us :) just feeling it move is great God is great letting us have this baby :) I hope He will let us have lots more :)

Also the crib is going up great and i cant see it now till its done :) and the crib is going to be made to my size LOL oh this should be fun :) i cant wait to see it all done :)

2 comments:

  1. You mean the crib will be shorter? Good idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes the crib will be shorter :) for me :) i love the thought of that so whoever is shorter in our family will prob. want and get the crib LOL

    ReplyDelete