Our Kids

Our Kids
Family

Thursday, June 24, 2010

getting ready

trying to get ready for the baby will i ever be really ready???? i think so but who knows the baby's room well it will be ready as soon as the crib is done LOL i think we will be ready :) its so fun seeing all the clothes get washed and folded and put away knowing that very soon the baby will be in it :) and moving around and crying, throwing up, washing all the clothes like five times a week b/c i just cant keep up LOL i just want to hold this baby and be done being pregnant :) i would much feel better and get sleep from time to time then not getting any sleep from my hips killing me baby moving but it has been fun so far but i am getting so big and feeling fat and i want to get back into my clothes and lose my weight that i have gained( thats not that much) but i still want to lose a ton :) and i just want to hold our baby :) and give it all my time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment