Our Kids

Our Kids
Family

Thursday, January 13, 2011

losing the baby weight :)


so losing weight is not easy but great :) i love it eating all my veggies and fuirt and walking every day i have lost 3 lbs so far and loving and keeping it off eating rice and not too much meat and also not too much fast food :) thats what will put on the weight :) oh well i will getg it off its been almost two weeks and its great i am feeling great about myself!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much Liberty for this work i need to do but it was so worth it :) i love her throu

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!! I have been thinking about you this week. I almost asked you if you started your weight watchers yet. In fact, today I even starting praying that you could lose the weight you want to. I will continue to pray for you and that it goes well. I'm so happy for you!! Keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you Raquel. Keep up the good work. Liberty looks cute too

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Joy i need it i am just loving w.w it to me is the perfect diet for me :)i can eat whatever i want but you have to "pay" for it in points :) oh well i have been walking every day on the tredmill i love it so just getting into shape and i might not be loseing weight as much i will will in. b/c i am walking on an incline on the tred mill :) oh well its a great way for me i love it :) i am feeling every sexy every day :) also thanks Mom :) yes she is she is growing up too fast the 25 she will be six months old :( oh well and two teeth that you can see when she smiles :)

    ReplyDelete