Our Kids

Our Kids
Family

Thursday, February 3, 2011

loving naps and packing for weekends:)

So what mom does not look forward to their baby taking there naps i love them i get time to myself oh i love them:) I get to watch my show and get my adult time with my computer i know that sounds bad but every mom knows what i am going through even with the snow in :) which was nice but i had my hubby home sick LOL in which it was great to have him home....i love him it was so nice just great to have him out now now i am packing for the hotel weekend with our potluck group and we are leaving Liberty with my mom and dad so i can have just one day with out baby spit up on my clothes that will be nice and then next weekend we are going skiing :) and staying with Joy and Jason and Joy is watching Liberty while we go so we can have some time for Valentine's Day it should be so much fun i cant wait but the packing oh there is so much to do but i am taking off the afternoon :) but i am feeling great :) i love it :) i love life.............

No comments:

Post a Comment