Our Kids

Our Kids
Family

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

wishing more than anything

I guess God didnt want this little one to know one of the best women in the world i know we all have our falts and sometime God does know best for us to stay out and stay in someones life but there are times when you just need to stand back and look at what everyone does sometime you look back and ask if it was right or not but you do know it was oh well life goes on God taketh and he giveth. Feeling the baby move today helps me know that life is a great thing and i dont what to miss one day of it being a mom soon will help me understand life so much I wait for this baby to come to my arms and i get to see it hold it touch it...........

5 comments:

  1. Did someone pass away? Don't understand your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her great Grandma pass away this morning. Sorry for your lost

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you are talking about...Nick's grandma passed away exactly ONE week to the MINUTE before Liam was born. Its hard to understand the why's but thankfully he gives us strength to get thru each day. I know Nick's grandpa was so sad for the loss of his wife, but he sure showed "joy" when Liam was born 1 week later. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear about your great Grandma! I'll be praying for you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks guys i didnt get on there for a bit i just didnt feel like it :) anyway thanks for praying :)

    ReplyDelete